TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Saturday, November 14, 2009

PROPOSED CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT

 
Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

Just now, in my e-mail, I received this proposed amendment to our CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES, along with a recommendation that this message be shared with other fellow American citizens.

************************
************************

AMENDMENT XXVIII

Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States of America that does not apply equally to the members of the United States Senate and the United States House of Representatives, and Congress shall make no law that applies to members of the United States Senate and the United States House of Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the United States of America.

************************
************************

I consider this to be an excellent and appropriate idea.

Now, which of our elected representatives is willing to sponsor this suggested legislation?

I do not know the author of this proposed amendment, nor do I know where this message originated, as it had been copied and forwarded to me.

Thank you.

Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Washington, D.C.  20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: