TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Monday, August 02, 2010

MOVIE CRITIQUE: "TRUE HEART"


Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

I just now watched the 1997 motion picture, "TRUE HEART", on the ENCORE cable television movie channel.

This is an excellent movie that is safe for the entire family to watch together.

It's about a pair of twins, brother and sister, who survive an airplane crash in the Canadian wilderness, where they are assisted by an Indian, True Heart, and a Kodiak bear, as they battle a murderous gang of poachers.

I especially enjoyed hearing the American Indian background music throughout the show.

Hearing the music evoked memories of long ago years when I was with the Indians fighting a forest fire in northern Idaho.

I did NOT like seeing the Marxist inspired politically correct references to "Native American" in the script and in the credits, and if it's done in my presence, I do not let it go unchallenged.

Therefore, when watching this movie, I strongly recommend that parents explain to children about the evils of "politically correct" language, revisionist history, and contemporary social conditioning.

Other than that objection, the movie is squeaky clean, with no sex, nudity, or profanity, and therefore, I give it my highest recommendation.

So, gather 'round all the young'uns, order out for pizza, curl up on the big comfy couch, dim the lights, and start the show.

Pass the popcorn, please.

Thank you.

Offical Bard of Clan Henderson
Washington, D.C.  20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions do not represent my Scottish clan."

No comments: