TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING - - - ,

One of the many benefits of living here at the Armed Forces Retirement Home in Gulfport, Mississippi, is watching all the CSX and Union Pacific choo-choo trains rumbling by on the old Louisville and Nashville Railroad tracks, adjacent to our perimeter.

It's like having my own private full-sized electric train set in my back yard, as I view it from the balcony of my quarters.

Ah, but I just now realized something.

If you stand on the tracks and face towards New Orleans, Louisiana, then the right side of the tracks is North.

If you stand on the tracks and face towards Mobile, Alabama, then the right side of the tracks is South.

Thus, we can easily see the right side of the tracks.

But, if it isn't the right side of the tracks, then it must be - - -

What if us folks are now living on "the wrong side of the tracks"?

WAAAAUUUGH!!!!

We're ruined!

No comments: