TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

SCIENCE FICTION COMES TRUE ! ! !


Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

I'm sitting here at my computer watching the astronauts of the NASA Mission STS-134 doing their spacewalk at the International Space Station.

It's being broadcast in HIGH DEFINITION (!!!) at the NASA-TV web site.

If you've watched previous live broadcasts of NASA missions in Outer Space, you won't BELIEVE how much better the video is now!

The best way to watch it is to select the FLASH version being sent over the USTREAM media player.

That way, you can watch it in "FULL SCREEN" mode, with no control panel to distract you.



Ain't this BUCK ROGERS / FLASH GORDON / STAR WARS / STAR TREK / BATTLESTAR GALACTICA stuff super neat?

Oh, this is SOOOOOO cool!

What a great time to be alive!

I think there may still be a couple of spacewalks left before those astronauts return to Earth.

If'n our ancestors could only see us now!

Thank you.
Offical Bard of Clan Henderson
Gulfport, Mississippi  39507

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions do not represent my Scottish clan."

No comments: