TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

I CAN STRUM MY GUITAR ! ! !

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

This is to express my appreciation for all the numerous kind responses with your very thoughtful suggestions for treating my arthritis.

For some odd reason, which remains unknown to me, as of this morning I can move my fingers.

At first it was painful, but I began experimenting with my guitar, and gradually, the pain subsided considerably.

The pain is still there, but I can live with it.

I'm already practicing another song I'll be recording for the Internet.

Maybe it's the weather, because yesterday, it was cloudy, and today, the sun is shining.

Anyway, I can play my guitar, and for me, that's what really counts.

Tomorrow, I have an appointment at the VA Hospital in Biloxi, so maybe they can do something for me.

Again, I want to thank everyone for their suggestions, which as I continue aging (I hope!), will undoubtedly come in handy.

Thank you.
Offical Bard of Clan Henderson

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions do not represent my Scottish clan."

No comments: