TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Monday, October 17, 2011

RON PAUL

*******************
*******************

I am grateful to Brock Townsend at the FREE NORTH CAROLINA web site, who brought this to my attention.





While I may not agree with everything Ron Paul might say, I must admit that at the moment, he's a far better choice than any of the other candidates who are currently campaigning.

Ron Paul, M.D.
For one thing, he apparently is the ONLY candidate who has stated his intentions to adhere to a strict obedience of the limitations imposed on government by our divinely inspired Constitution of the United States of America, which I publicly swore an oath before Almighty God to uphold and defend when I became a soldier in the United States Army, a sacred obligation from which I have never been released. 

********************
********************

CLICK TO READ:

CONSPIRACY BY MAINSTREAM NEWS MEDIA TO DELIBERATELY SUPPRESS NEWS OF RON PAUL'S PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN CONFIRMED ! ! !

********************
********************

No comments: