TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Monday, December 05, 2011

A CHRISTMAS MESSAGE FROM THE MORMONS

******************************
******************************

"MERRY CHRISTMAS ! ! !" from The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter-day Saints.

For the best effect, please be sure and watch each of these videos in "FULL SCREEN" mode.


_______________________

Here is my FAVORITE Christmas movie!

But, because of the character portrayed in the movie, "A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET", and its sequels, I like to joke and call it, "FREDDIE KRUEGER'S CHRISTMAS"!!!

Heh! Heh! Heh!

Yuk! Yuk!


_______________________

During the Christmas season, this picture is the wallpaper on my computer's desktop.


Please feel free to download and install this picture onto your own computer or web site.

Unfortunately, I don't know who the artist is, or I would gladly attribute proper credit.

******************************
******************************

No comments: