TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

WALT DISNEY'S "BRAVE"

***************************************
***************************************
Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

Just now, while perusing the CLAN HENDERSON official web site, I clicked on the link to the COUNCIL OF SCOTTISH CLANS AND ASSOCIATIONS (i.e., "COSCA") web site, where they and the folks at the VISIT SCOTLAND official web site, are highly recommending a brand new Walt Disney movie, "BRAVE".

For a larger view,
please click on the picture.
As of this day, Wednesday 19 September 2012, the DVD of this movie has not yet been released.

However, at the AMAZON web site, I was able to pre-order it for $22.94, for the DVD will become available to the general public on Tuesday 13 November 2012.

According to the order confirmation e-mail I just now received from the AMAZON web site, actual delivery of my purchase is estimated to be between approximately Friday 16 November 2012 and Tuesday 20 November 2012.

It could have been sooner, but I'm cheap, and wouldn't pay the extra expense for a more rapid delivery.

So, I'm very much looking forward to seeing this Scottish fantasy.

Do like I did and go to the AMAZON web site and order YOUR own copy of "BRAVE"!

The timing of the DVD release is just right for this movie to make a great Christmas present for the young'uns from Santa Claus!

Ain't life grrrr-REAT? 

Thank you.

Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Gulfport, Mississippi  39507 

NOTE:  "My unpopular and/or controversial personal opinions do not represent my Scottish clan."

***************************************
***************************************

No comments: