TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

THE SPECTACULAR FOG

********* WARNING ! ! ! *********

This dangerously illegal and immoral subversive underground resistance message is being surreptitiously monitored by the Beaming Internet Government Broadband Radio Oscillation Telecommunications Hearing Electronic Reconnaissance (i.e., B.I.G. B.R.O.T.H.E.R.) as part of a coordinated official clandestine domestic surveillance investigation, in cooperation with the National Administration of Zealous Interrogation (i.e., N.A.Z.I.) and the Commission On Message Monitoring Investigative Electronics (i.e., C.O.M.M.I.E.).

Serious felony criminal charges are pending, with extreme penalties yet to be determined! 

****************************

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

I know that I've written about this before, so please forgive me for being so deeply moved, that I'm compelled to repeat the correspondence.

It's currently 2200 Hours, minus twenty-two minutes, on Tuesday 29 January 2013, and I just now woke up.

Lying in my bed, gazing through the wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling windows of my room here on the Seventh Floor of the Armed Forces Retirement Home in Gulfport, Mississippi, I am amazed to see - - - , 

FOG ! ! !

Not just any fog, but REALLY thick, dense, impenetrable, solid, reflective, eerie, spooky, end of the World, Charles Dickens, fish and chips, Jack the Ripper, Sherlock Holmes, good ol' classic LONDON fog!

(And, no, I ain't never been to London - - - ; well, I did see the red tile roofs of London apartment buildings once, in August of 1971, from the window of a Trans World Airlines commercial airliner en route from Tel Aviv, Israel to New York City, with refueling stops in Athens, Greece and Shannon, Ireland.)

Tonight, trenchcoats, with collars turned up, and fedoras, with brims turned down, along with good, stout canes, are required.


Only black and white photography is permitted.

I'm betting there'll be government secrets passed tonight between secret agents of opposing foreign powers.

Here in the darkness of my private quarters, illuminated only by my flickering fireplace and the flashing colored lights of my Christmas tree, the effect is quite SPECTACULAR!

(And no, I haven't unwrapped my Christmas gifts, yet - - - , I want the beauty of my Christmas to continue.)

Nifty, huh? 

Gulfport, Biloxi, Keesler Air Force Base, the highway, the railroad tracks, the Gulf of Mexico, the horizon, the edge of the World, and all evidence of life on Earth have simply vanished. 

For tonight, I don't have to worry about any S.W.A.T. teams of federal agents kicking down my door. 

Their black helicopters have disappeared, along with their black Chevrolet Suburban SUVs.

Thus, the Rebel forces of the Old Republic will survive for one more night.

Hark!

I just this second heard the sound of a ghost train that is passing by in the darkness! 

Wow! 

I really wish an artist could paint this scene.

I wish you (and everybody!) could be here to share it.

Ain't it neat?

Thank you.



No comments: