TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Sunday, March 10, 2013

MY NEW MOVIES

**************************************
**************************************
Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

A couple of days ago, I decided to splurge on some movies that I wanted, and they'll be here in a few days.

Because I've now accumulated so MANY movies in my personal collection, I also ordered another set of DVD shelves from the WAL-MART web site.

From the AMAZON web site, I'm getting:






From the DISNEY MOVIE CLUB web site, I'm getting:





Nifty, huh?

Boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy ! ! !

When those movies get here, I'll be all set with popcorn, pizza, hot dogs, and root beer. 

As of today, Sunday 10 March 2013, my personal web site, "OUR ETERNAL STRUGGLE", has been visited over 144,000 times by folks from all over the globe.

My web site was visited today (so far) by people throughout the United States of America, Russia, Sweden, the United Kingdom, Germany, Japan, Poland, Ukraine, Australia, Ghana, the Kingdom of Denmark, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, China, the Kingdom of the Netherlands, Latvia, Canada, Tunisia, Malaysia, the Philippines, and Austria.

In the past few days, I've also had visits from France and Moldova.

Nifty stuff, huh?

By the way, I'm currently rehearsing a song I intend to record, "SOMEDAY SOON", composed by Ian Tyson.

The song was written for a female singer, but I've changed the lyrics to make it a guy song.

So, just as soon as I'm ready, you can expect to see another of my homemade amateur video recordings posted on the Internet.

Thank you.

John Robert Mallernee 
Armed Forces Retirement Home 
1800 Beach Drive, Unit 311 
Gulfport, Mississippi  39507

**************************************
**************************************

No comments: