TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Sunday, June 05, 2016

CASSIUS CLAY, ET CETERA

***********************************************************
***********************************************************
Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

I just now woke up and saw the news headline announcing the death of Cassius Clay.

The timing is ironic, for only last week, I watched the final (?) episode of the television series, "60 DAYS IN", a documentary organized by the Jefferson County Sheriff, in which volunteers with no criminal record secretly became undercover prisoners in the county jail for two months, in hopes of detecting correctable problems within the correctional facility.

Cassius Clay's daughter, Maryum Ali, a social worker, was one of those undercover volunteers.

While the news media is lauding Cassius Clay as some sort of deified hero, I remember him for some things which are disgraceful, which I hope no one will ever forget.

First of all, when he was drafted into the United States Army during the war in the old Republic of Viet Nam, Cassius Clay committed a federal felony by refusing to answer his Country's call to arms.

As a disabled war veteran with an Honorable Discharge from the United States Army, and a son whose father and stepmother, biological brother (we were adopted), and innumerable uncles and cousins, also served honorably in the United States Army, I can find no excuse for Cassius Clay's public refusal to serve our Nation at a time when he was so greatly needed.

Secondly, I remember that about that same time, seeking Conscientious Objector status, in order to somehow justify his deliberately nefarious refusal to answer our Nation's wartime call to arms, Cassius Clay announced his conversion to Islam, and changed his name to, Muhammed Ali.

As we now know, from careful study of the Koran, the personal examples set by Mohammed's deviant, perverse, insanely megalomaniac personal life, and by observation of what his followers are now doing all over the World, including the unprovoked attacks in the United States of America on Tuesday 11 September 2001, along with the well documented Islamic sanctioned homosexual raping of adolescent boys in Afghanistan and Iran, that Islam is the sworn mortal enemy of Christianity, Judaism, the United States of America, the State of Israel, and all people anywhere who are not of the clearly satanic Muslim faith.

During his mortal lifetime, by words and actions, Cassius Clay repeatedly made obvious his disdain, prejudice, and hatred of our United States of America, the Christian faith, and all White people.

Yes, he was a great boxer in the ring.

I never watched him fight, but I'm not a sports fan, so I rarely watch any sports event.

I love football, but only if I'm one of those on the field playing, which unfortunately, my physical health will no longer permit.

Actually, I love participating in all sorts of physical contact sports, but being a spectator is boring.

Yesterday, I responded to at least a couple of items in the news, for at least one of which, I'm now joyously receiving multiple death threats.

In a report published in NEWSWEEK, the President of Russia, Vladimir Putin, thanked the Jews for helping the Soviet Union to stop the Nazis.

Here is the URL of that report:


In my response to that peculiar comment, I recommended that folks should see the 2008 documentary film, "THE SOVIET STORY", which is available for purchase at the AMAZON web site.

If you don't already possess your own copy of that documentary film, here is the URL where you can purchase it:



I very HIGHLY recommend it as an ESSENTIAL educational tool!

Now, here is the really good stuff!

At the SALT LAKE TRIBUNE web site, the British consul published an editorial lauding homosexuality in Salt Lake City, Utah, the official headquarters of my own chosen faith, The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter-day Saints, i.e., the so-called "Mormon" church.

Here is the URL for that article:

http://www.sltrib.com/opinion/3957414-155/op-ed-uk-is-proud-to-be

Here is my own response, for which I am so pleased to be receiving death threats:

"
Didn't one or two of our inspired leaders in The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter-day Saints warn us some time back that we had already become even more wicked than those folks who lived during the time of Noah, or even more wicked than the residents of Sodom and Gomorrah?


I now feel certain that, since there is no longer any viable legal recourse, the time is rapidly approaching when the activities of the homosexuals will result in the only possible solution for the protection of society, i.e., organized night riding vigilantes carrying a rope."

Here is the URL of another interesting news item that I commented on:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/a-female-spy-finally-gets-the-recognition-she-deserved-70-years-ago/2016/06/02/eb5dd046-2826-11e6-a3c4-0724e8e24f3f_story.html?tid=ss_fb-bottom

Here was my posted response:

"
When the Women's Army Auxiliary Corps was created, my stepmother, Alma Capp Mallernee, was the 104th woman to enlist.

She spent the Second World War serving in Florida, watching for enemy aircraft.

Currently residing in the Assisted Living Facility at Heritage Place in Fayetteville, North Carolina, on Sunday 26 March 2017, she will celebrate her 100th birthday.

You can read her story at this URL:


I telephoned her on Mother's Day, and she is in better physical health than I am!

I wish I could be there for her 100th birthday, but at the moment, I don't see how that's possible, due to my own health problems and the limitations of my pension.

When she passes, she'll be buried next to my father and mother in Spring Lake, North Carolina, and when I pass, I would also like to be buried next to them, if that's possible.

My father served in the Second World War and the Korean War, and I served in Viet Nam.

So, that's my family heritage."

Did you see the news headline about the National Prayer Breakfast being cancelled at Fort Riley, Kansas because the scheduled speaker, a general who is a highly decorated war hero, was accused of being opposed to Islam and homosexuality?

Here is the URL of a subsequent report:

http://www.armytimes.com/story/military/2016/06/03/retired-3-star-demands-apology-fort-riley-soldiers-prayer-breakfast-cancellation/85362428/

Here is my response to that article:

"
Honorably discharged from the United States Army, a disabled veteran of the war in Viet Nam, and a convert in The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter-day Saints, I am in full support of Lieutenant General William "Jerry" Boykin being scheduled to speak his personal opinions freely at any Prayer Breakfast at Fort Riley, Kansas, or any other event at any other place.


However, as a disabled war veteran, I am curious about one thing:

In looking at his photograph, I notice he wears the Republic of Viet Nam Service Ribbon, but he does not wear the Republic of Viet Nam Campaign Ribbon.

Why is that?

I thought both decorations were awarded together for simultaneous service."

Folks, the forces of satanic evil are mightily arrayed against our United States of America, the Christian faith, the traditional family unit, intelligence, the English language, history, heritage, music, and the White race, and at the moment, they're WINNING the fight ! ! !

I firmly believe that the personal computer and the Internet are divine gifts from our Heavenly Father, for effective use in the eternal battle between good and evil, ignorance and intelligence, liberty and slavery, darkness and light.

Please consider using YOUR own personal computers to join with me in this valiant, eternal, and joyful life and death struggle for that which is noble, virtuous, right, and true.

Oh, and let us not forget that Monday 06 June 2016 is the seventy-second anniversary of the historic D-Day invasion of France on Tuesday 06 June 1944.

My father also landed on that beach, but it was several days afterward.

He never spoke of it, except to tell me he was the same age I was when I landed at Cam Ranh Bay in the old Republic of Viet Nam.


Thank you.

John Robert Mallernee, Esquire
Ashley Valley Shadows
Vernal, Utah  84078
________________________________________________ 


                                                                   Ann Barnhardt
________________________________________________


***********************************************************
***********************************************************

No comments: