TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Sunday, June 05, 2016

URGENT MESSAGE FOR TRACFONE USERS ! ! !

***********************************************************
***********************************************************
Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

Do you have a TRACFONE cell phone?

Here is the URL for their official web site:



I bought my first TracFone cell phone from the Wal-Mart store in Vernal, Utah in 2006.

I thought it was pretty neat.

Because ther TracFone staff are all located in various South American or Central American countries, causing difficulty in communicating with them, and a conventional landline telephone was required to set up the cell phone service, it was a lot of frustrating aggravation getting my cell phone service set up.

But, once I finally did get it set up, the service was wonderful!

And, with the passing of time, things got even better, as problems were resolved.

The best part of having a TracFone cell phone is that I never receive a monthly bill.

Plus, the cell phone works everywhere in the Country that I go, except for some very remote areas in Wyoming where there is no signal.

But, of course, that was years ago, and there might be a signal there, now.

I really love the reliable convenience of my TracFone cell phone, which is a rebuilt Motorola flip phone, with Internet access, Voice Mail, text messaging, and a camera.

If I need to buy more minutes, I just hit a button on the phone, and it's done.

The service has improved so much, it's unbelievably fantastic!

Now, if you have a TracFone cell phone, you'd better go to their web site right this very minute!

This is extremely urgent!

TracFone is planning to stop their 2G service (whatever that is), and begin a new and different service, which is not compatible with my cell phone.

This will cause many currently owned cell phones, including my own, to no longer function.

However, TracFone is replacing my cell phone with a brand new one, free of charge.

Because of the backlog of orders, it'll take about a month before I receive my new cell phone, which they promise will be equivalent to what I have now.

Then, I'm guessing, I'll probably have to order a charging unit, spare batteries, and another bluetooth ear piece microphone.

But, all of the information stored on my current cell phone will be transferred onto my new cell phone, i.e., minutes, addresses, passwords, PINs, preferred ring tones, et cetera.

So, if you have a TracFone cell phone, it is urgent that you go to the TracFone web site and get yourself on the list to receive a new cell phone.

If you're not a TracFone customer, you might want to consider becoming one, as just like me, you will never be bothered with a monthly bill, and the phone works, no matter where you go in this Country.

I hope this information will be helpful to someone out there.

In fact, because it is so vitally important, you may wish to consider sharing this message with others.

Thank you.


John Robert Mallernee, Esquire 
Ashley Valley Shadows 
VernalUtah  84078

________________________________________________ 


                                                                   Ann Barnhardt
________________________________________________
***********************************************************
***********************************************************

No comments: