TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL RADIO SIGNALS?

************************************************* 
*************************************************

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

Well, for all you folks who've mocked, laughed, and/or jeered at me for being one of millions of private individuals around the globe who volunteer their personal computers in assisting numerous universities and/or research facilities by analyzing raw data for assorted scientific research programs, here is the URL of a breaking news report for you:


As you can see, scientists aren't absolutely certain WHAT these strange radio signals from Outer Space actually are, but the signals REPEAT, have been detected by more than one telescope, and all of the Fast Radio Burst signals originate from the very same exact location.

Currently, as I'm typing this, the facilities of the Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence (i.e., "S.E.T.I.") are closed for the holidays and also for scheduled maintenance, but I'm guessing there'll probably be even more details forthcoming within the next few weeks.

I'm thinking that maybe I'm going to purchase another backyard telescope to replace the one I broke when I accidentally dropped it on the pavement.

What do YOU think about all this?

Ain't this something?

Boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, but what a time to be living here on this Earth, hey?

Oh, by the way, before I forget, HAPPY NEW YEAR ! ! ! 

Thank you.

John Robert MallerneeEsquire 
Ashley Valley Shadows 
VernalUtah  84078 
________________________________________________ 

                                                                   Ann Barnhardt 
________________________________________________

*************************************************
*************************************************

No comments: