TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Suspicious Fires?

GREETINGS and SALUTATIONS to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

Don't those brush fires in Oklahoma and Texas seem suspicious?

I can see the one in Oklahoma being an accident, but I thought it awfully strange that the fire in Texas started right after the one in Oklahoma was shown on television.

I'm suspecting arson in Texas, by a copycat.

But, it'll probably never be proved, unless the perpetrator brags about his crime, which frequently does happen.

Anyway, as a former peace officer and firefighter, that's what I'm thinking.

Thank you.


John Robert Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

"My personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: