TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Friday, January 06, 2006

Latest Photos of Me Singing



Greetings to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

Here are two (02) photographs, in JPEG format, taken last month when I was singing, "
CHRISTMAS EVE IN WASHINGTON", at our annual tree lighting ceremony here at the Ol' Soldiers' Home.

The song was composed and recorded by
Maura Sullivan, a real estate agent in Virginia, and is often played on WASH-FM 97.1, a local radio station which broadcasts ONLY Christmas songs throughout the month of December.

If you look real close at the pictures, you'll notice my
Clan Henderson tartan and badge on my left shoulder!

The photographs were taken by Sheila Abarr from the Public Affairs Office here at the
Soldiers' Home.

Thank you.
John Robert Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of
Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

"My personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: