TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

New Scottish Genealogy Resource!!!

My Fellow Clansmen:

Have you seen the latest episode of "TARTAN TV"?

Their web site URL is:

http://www.tartan.tv/

I just watched it today, and I taped it.

It was a special broadcast introducing ANCESTRAL SCOTLAND, a new genealogical resource.

Their web site URL is:

http://www.ancestralscotland.com/

I've now linked it to my blog, and I'm posting this message on my blog.

I'm also sharing this with relatives, some Internet discussion groups I participate in, and interested people with Scottish or Celtic ancestry.

Anyway, they talked about the HENDERSON clan and the research of the Mormons (MY church!).

Ain't that neat?

Can one of you possibly bring a TV/VCR to the Celtic Festival and Highland Gathering of Southern Maryland?

We'll also need a source of electric power.

If so, then we can show this tape in our booth, which everyone might enjoy.

If this can be done, then I can also tape a couple or more episodes of "TARTAN TV" between now and the Celtic Festival.

I thought I had transportation to the Celtic Festival, but the guy who is going says his vehicle is already full, as he's taking three other people.

I hate to ask one of you for a ride, because the Soldiers' Home is so inconveniently located.

Maybe I could pay your admission fee, or buy your gasoline?

Thank you.

John Robert Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

"My personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: