TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Traditional Celtic Music on Internet Radio

Clansmen, Kinfolk, and Kith:

I wanted to share with you one of my favorite web sites, where I enjoy hour after hour of listening to traditional Celtic music on my home computer.

Click HERE to listen to TRADITIONAL CELTIC MUSIC on your personal computer.

Maybe you'll like it as much as I do.

No, it doesn't cost one red cent.

There are plenty of other Internet resources for listening to music, but I think this is probably my favorite.

I hope we see each other at the annual Celtic Festival of Southern Maryland, where I plan to be wearing my brand new tartan kilt and plaid, and I'll be singing some songs I've learned and some songs I wrote!

Thank you.


John Robert "SAIGON" Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: