TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Coming Attraction: "STARDUST"

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

I just learned of a new movie, STARDUST, which will debut in a couple of weeks.

It looks like it will be a really good movie.

They've got some big name stars, such as Claire Danes, Robert DeNiro, and Michelle Pfeiffer

At the movie's web site, there are games you can play, plus downloads of screensavers and wallpapers of scenes from the movie.

This movie looks like it will be clean enough for the entire family to enjoy together.

I wonder if the DVD will be available at the same time the film is being shown in theatres?

Maybe they'll feature this on Home Box Office or Showtime, which are the premium high definition movie channels I subscribe to.

I just love relaxing in my rocker recliner and watching shows in high definition on my wide screen television!

Pass the popcorn, please.

Thank you.

John Robert "SAIGON" Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: