TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Sunday, July 22, 2007

I Want One!!!

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

Do you like cheeseburgers?

I just learned about a cheeseburger that is made with TEN POUNDS of ground beef!

You get it at Hillbilly Hot Dogs in Huntington, West Virginia, and it costs thirty-two dollars.

Can you eat the WHOLE thing, all by yourself?

That's almost as good as that Heart Attack Grill in Phoenix, Arizona.

Boy, oh boy, one of these days, I've got to go there.

I ate one of those specially made humongous cheeseburgers when I was living in Idaho, but I don't remember how many pounds of meat there was in it.

If I remember (it was many years ago), I think it was called a "Big Jud" burger, and it was at a Big J drive-in, or something like that.

It was as big as the plate it was served on, with an oversized bun baked especially for it.

I really did eat the whole thing, all by myself.

Later, somebody told me I was supposed to get free ice cream, but they never gave it to me.

I was a lot younger then.

I doubt I could do that again.

Boy, oh boy, a TEN POUND cheeseburger, with everything on it!

Wow!

(Burp!!! Belch!!!)

Thank you.

John Robert "SAIGON" Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: