TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Fight For Kisses

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

Here is a hilariously cute video, FIGHT FOR KISSES!

It's also a video game, which I downloaded and installed on my own computer.

The registration form and all of the instructions are in French, but I easily guessed what everything meant, and I'm sure you can, too.

When the game began, Windows Vista indicated a color resolution compatibility problem, but that was only for the introductory video, which can be skipped.

The game looks just fine.

However, I can't seem to control the players with my mouse and keyboard.

Is this game only intended for X-Box, and not merely personal computers?

Does the game require a joystick instead of a mouse?

Anyway, I'm sure you'll love the video, regardless of whether you choose to download the game.

Thank you.

John Robert "SAIGON" Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: