TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Internet Game: ESCAPE THE PHONE BOOTH

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

Use your computer to play this game, ESCAPE THE PHONE BOOTH.

It took me a whole hour to escape from the phone booth.

I saw this game posted at the ANN COULTER OFFICIAL CHAT web site.

Most of the other participants in that discussion forum solved the problem in mere minutes.

But, I had a real struggle.

How well will you do?

One of the forum members alluded to another game, ESCAPE FROM A ROOM.

But, I never could solve that one.

By the way, yesterday's SATURDAY STUMPER crossword puzzle at the CHICAGO SUN-TIMES newspaper's web site was the hardest one I've seen in some time.

It took me an hour to solve it, and usually, I solve them in twenty minutes, or less.

On the other hand, today's crossword puzzles at the LOS ANGELES TIMES newspaper's web site were unusually easy.

I solved all three puzzles, the Daily, the Sunday, and the Magazine, in only a little over twenty minutes.

Normally, those puzzles are much more difficult, and require a little more time, frequently up to forty minutes.

They also have a TV crossword puzzle, but I never do that one.

I also did the SUNDAY CHALLENGER crossword puzzle at the WASHINGTON POST newspaper's web site, but it wasn't difficult.

Unlike the other puzzles, the ones in the WASHINGTON POST don't have a timer, so I don't know how long it took me to solve it.

But, they aren't so challenging as they use to be.

Thank you.

John Robert "SAIGON" Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: