TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

CALEDONIA

Mo Chinneadh agus Mo Chairdean:

Ciamar a tha sibh?

Tha mise gu math, tapadh leibh!

Guess what I just now learned?

There really IS a place called "
BRIGADOON" in Scotland!

Actually, it's "Brig o' Doon", and I saw pictures of it in this slide show, which I received from a clansman.


CALEDONIA

It takes a few minutes to load before you can watch it, and you'll need to scroll down to about the middle of the page.

This is another song I'm going to have to learn.


Saor Alba gu brath!

Slainte mhath!

Is Mise Le Meas,


Baird Iain MacUilleam a Clan MacEanruich
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: