TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Fiji Water - - - It's No Joke!

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

Well, folks, I thought I was being funny, but, the joke is on me, after all.

FIJI Natural Artesian Water is a major international business, with a web site URL, and their product is promoted as the World's purest and healthiest drinking water.

There's a LOT of information there, with menus and submenus galore, a whole bunch of stuff on which to click your computer's mouse.

I'm especially grateful to my good friend, Bill Norvell, a retired Army sergeant residing in San Angelo, Texas, for giving me this information.

He said he learned of this several years ago when he was working as a security guard at an airport, and was given a guided tour of a private jet from Fiji.

Nifty, huh?

Thank you.

John Robert "SAIGON" Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: