TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Monday, May 05, 2008

Stirring Up Trouble

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

Recently, I was visiting my sister in Virginia, and we went to Wal-Mart to buy some cat food.

While there, we observed a sale on cases of bottled water imported from Fiji.

Not quite believing what I was seeing, I searched the labels on the containers, and sure enough, that water had been imported from Fiji.

Can you believe it?

Why would Wal-Mart sell bottled water imported from Fiji?

I can think of two (02) possible reasons.

First, the United States of America has run out of water.

Second, all of the available drinking water in the United States of America is contaminated.

So, our situation is urgently dire, and we must quickly employ extreme measures.

Please do your patriotic Christian civic duty.

Use your computer to help get this rumor started, so we can create a nationwide panic.

Ah, but, then again, why should we have to purchase bottled water from Fiji?

Let's saturate the place with nuclear bombs, and then, send in our paratroopers to TAKE that water!

Thank you.

John Robert "SAIGON" Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: