TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Monday, July 14, 2008

A Couple of Jokes

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

Here's a couple of original yuks I just now thunk up, all by myself.

Do you know what salmonella is?

It's either fish cakes marinated in vanilla extract, or fish served with Italian pasta!

Lately, I've been feeling sick.

I've probably got the Spanish perch.

What's the Spanish perch?

Why, it's the Spanish Fly before it took off and became the Spanish Flu!

Okay, okay, I'm a singer/songwriter, not a comedian.

Thank you.

John Robert "SAIGON" Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: