TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Friday, January 16, 2009

Life On Mars

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

Did you watch the press conference at the NASA-TV web site?

I sure did, and I called everybody I could think of to alert them to this press conference!

Here are a couple of web sites where you can view this historic presentation:

NASA-TV

THE SUN

But, when I turned on my television, I didn't see any news coverage of this event at all.

They are discussing it on the COAST TO COAST AM radio program, which I'm listening to on the Internet, as it is broadcast from Toronto, Ontario, Canada on radio station CFMJ-AM 640.

What could be a bigger breaking news story than the discovery of scientific evidence indicating life on another planet?

When I turned on my television and tuned in to CNN or Fox News, I didn't see anything but the usual mindless gushing over Barack Hussein Obama.

Well, there was news coverage of that plane crash in New York.

That was pretty miraculous!

But, why was there no mention of Mars?

I don't get it.

Did you see any mainstream news coverage of this momentous story?

The only places I've seen it was on the DRUDGE REPORT web site and at the THE SUN web site.

Thank you.

John Robert Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: