TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Six Year Old CONNIE TALBOT!!!

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

I'm exceedingly grateful to Steve Du Bos, a retired United States Army sergeant, and a fellow resident here at the Ol' Soldiers' Home, for alerting me to this phenomenon.

Connie Talbot is only six years old, with her front teeth missing, and she's going to perform for the Queen of England!

Click on this link to watch the video of her winning the BRITAIN'S GOT TALENT competition.

Even I was in tears!

Click on this link to watch the video of this six year old girl singing, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU, as though she were an adult.

At her official web site, you can watch a video of her performing, A CHILD IS BORN, backed up by a chorus of adults.

Thank you.

John Robert Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: