TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Movie Critique: "THE INVASION"

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

Normally, I can't stand watching remakes of classic movies.

They're never as good as the original.

However, I just now watched THE INVASION, starring Nicole Kidman and Daniel Craig.

It's a remake of INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS, made in 1956, and this movie is really good, even better than the original!

I don't want to ruin this show for you by giving anything away, but trust me, it's a perfect "guy" movie.

It is an edge of your seat suspense movie with plenty of violent gruesome action, and you never know what's going to happen next, as every scene is filled with surprise twists.

The star of the show is Nicole Kidman, and she doesn't need to do any acting or speak any lines.

All she has to do is look stunningly gorgeous, with those bodacious curves and her baby blue eyes.

This movie really was a surprise, for I was expecting to be bored and disappointed as I compared it to the original Hollywood classic.

So, gather 'round the family, order some pizza, and turn down the lights.

Pass the popcorn, please.

Thank you.

John Robert Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: