TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Something I Just Now Learned

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

I just now learned something new.

It's totally unbelievable!

I heard this on the radio, and used the Google search engine to research this.

So, instead of me telling you all about it, here's what you do.

Google "Groom of the Stool", and read all about it.

You'll find plenty of web sites explaining all about it.

Have you ever heard of this?

In all my years, and in all the books I've read, I never heard of it until today.

According to what I read today, this is the origin of Britain's "Privy Council".

Oh, yes, click on that link, too.

It's their OFFICIAL web site.

Neat, huh?

Thank you.

John Robert Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: