TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Spacemen Floating In Outer Space!!!

***** WARNING!!! *****

This dangerously illegal and immoral subversive underground resistance message is being surreptitiously monitored by the Beaming Internet Government Broadband Radio Oscillation Telecommunications Hearing Electronic Reconnaissance (i.e., B.I.G. B.R.O.T.H.E.R.) as part of a coordinated official clandestine domestic surveillance investigation, in cooperation with the National Administration of Zealous Interrogation (i.e., N.A.Z.I.) and the Commission On Message Monitoring Investigative Electronics (i.e., C.O.M.M.I.E.).

Serious felony criminal charges are pending, with extreme penalties yet to be determined!

********************

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

Are any of you folks watching the live NASA-TV broadcast on your computer?

This is unbelievably fantastic!!!

Spacemen are floating around in Outer Space while Earth spins down below them!

The pictures are right out of a Hollywood science fiction movie!

And just think, we get to watch every bit of this, LIVE, as it's actually happening, in real time, on our personal computers!

Ain't that neat?

When I was a kid growing up, I never liked science fiction, because I preferred to see movies that had a believable story.

I mean, who knew, right?

Man, can you believe all the stuff that's happening in our lifetimes?

I remember when man first stepped foot on the Moon, for I was a soldier at Spangdahlem Air Force Base in Germany.

(Yes, soldiers in the United States Army do sometimes get stationed on Air Force bases.)

When I was a kid, I remember the Russians sending up Sputnik.

I remember getting a toy three stage rocket with a Sputnik satellite for Christmas, along with two or three spacemen.

(You flipped a tiny lever to launch the satellite.)

But, what a time we're living in!

These astronauts are probably the very best specimens the human race has ever produced.

Just look at what it takes to become an astronaut.

Wow!

I hope you're watching this.

This is really GREAT!!!

Thank you.

John Robert Mallernee
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400


NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: