TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Monday, June 07, 2010

HAPPY 235TH BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED UNITED STATES ARMY ! ! !

*************************************************************
*************************************************************
Comrades in Arms:


For the best effect, please be sure to enjoy watching, in "FULL SCREEN" mode, my homemade amateur video recording of ME (!) performing with my Yamaha G-130A classical guitar.




These shoulder patch insigne represent some of the units I served in during my years of active duty in the United States Army, i.e., my first assignment was in the Thirty-Second Army Air Defense Command in Kaiserslautern, Germany, followed by the First Signal Brigade in Sai Gon, Republic of Viet Nam, the One Hundred and First Airborne Division near Phu Bai and Hue, Republic of Viet Nam (years earlier, my father also served in that unit at Camp Breckenridge, Kentucky), the Eighth Army in Won Ju and Seoul, Republic of Korea (which my father also served in during the Korean War), and my final active duty assignment, the First Cavalry Division at Fort Hood, Texas. 

Thank you.

John Robert Mallernee 

*************************************************************
*************************************************************

No comments: