TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Sunday, May 01, 2011

SUGGESTIONS FOR ARTHRITIS PAIN?

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

Since nearly everyone I know is either my age or older, I figure one of you folks might be able to help me.

Last night, I suddenly discovered I can no longer use the fingers of my left hand to form the chords on my guitar, because the index finger of my left hand has painfully stiffened, and when I do succeed in bending it, it locks in place.

Thus, even if I manage to make one chord, it's now become impossible for me to rapidly move my fingers from chord to chord.

Do you have any suggestions for relieving the pain and loosening the joint?

Because of a spinal injury and progressive arthritis, I live with pain all over my body, but up until now, I have still had the use of my hands.

Without the ability to play my guitar, I won't be able to accompany myself singing, and I won't be able to record any more videos to post on my YOU TUBE channel.

I wonder if this will also interfere with my ability to drive and/or park my full sized four wheel drive pickup truck?

What do you do for arthritis pain?

What do you do for stiff joints?

Is there something I can buy at our Navy Exchange, or at a local store?

What about a blood sacrifice by moonlight, while muttering drunken incantations?

Obviously, this must be the result of someone putting a hex or a whammy on me, and giving me the evil eye.

After all, I'm now residing in the bayou country of SOUTHERN Mississippi, where historically, witchcraft and seductive female wiles abound and flourish!

Don't all you all wish you all were here?

Thank you.

John Robert Mallernee
Offical Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Gulfport, Mississippi 39507

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions do not represent my Scottish clan."

No comments: