TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

NEW RESOURCE FOR MORMONS ! ! !

*********************************
*********************************
 

My Brothers and Sisters:

I just now received my latest RSS news feed from the official web site of The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter-day Saints.

You now have access to the LDS MEDIA LIBRARY, an excellent resource for member missionary efforts, for teaching the Gospel, or for reaffirming your own faith.



Please consider sharing this good news with other Latter-day Saints with whom you might be acquainted.

Offical Bard of Clan Henderson
Gulfport, Mississippi  39507

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions do not represent my Scottish clan."

 The Temple of the Lord
The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter-day Saints
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
*********************************
*********************************




No comments: