TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Sunday, October 09, 2011

JOB ANNOUNCEMENT

*******************************
*******************************

Please click on this picture for a larger, easier to read view of the McDonald's job announcement.
So, are white refugees who escaped their murderous negro persecutors by emigrating from Zimbabwe (formerly Rhodesia), Kenya, and South Africa eligible to apply for these positions being offered by the MCDONALD'S hamburger stands?

The job announcement for MCDONALD'S can't possibly be referring to American negroes, for very few of them were born in Africa, and the majority probably have no desire to ever go there, which eliminates them from being considered as "African-American", huh?

Thus, I'm guessing that in this particular instance, the white African-Americans are being given hiring preference.

This photograph apparently originated at the STORMFRONT web site (although I was unable to find it there), and I saw it when it was reposted on the COUNCIL OF CONSERVATIVE CITIZENS web site.

Unfortunately, at the COUNCIL OF CONSERVATIVE CITIZENS web site, I saw no opportunity to post comments in response to this announcement.

But, you are welcome to post comments here.

Please keep your language decent enough for families, women, and children in a public forum.

By the way, I am NOT opposed to MCDONALD'S hamburger stands resorting to racial preferences when hiring.

I only object to their blatant dishonesty and hypocrisy.

Based on my own personal observation and experiences, I believe that racial prejudice is a natural instinct given to us by our Almighty God for our own self preservation, which is reinforced by years of personal experience and observation.

I can see no need to apologize or seek excuses for being prejudiced, bigoted, or biased because of our personal opinions regarding other folk's race, ethnicity, religion, nationality, or sex.

We are what we are, and we have an inherent right to freely choose to associate solely with those who are like unto ourselves.

Of course, when any business enterprise is staffed or patronized mostly by American negroes, this generally causes many whites to avoid going there, in the interests of their own safety, and because they prefer associating with their own fellow citizens who exhibit similar higher standards of personal appearance, language, and conduct.

After all, that's only natural.

"A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away", I was a young soldier in the United States Army serving in the old Republic of Viet Nam, and I remember us troops speculating on what our lives would be like after the war, when we finally returned to the "World".

We all longed for a Big Mac from MCDONALD'S, dreaming of how good it would taste.


Well, after I returned to the United States of America, I went to MCDONALD'S and bought a Big Mac.

Guess what?

It wasn't as good as I thought it would be.

Today, I rarely ever frequent a MCDONALD'S hamburger stand.

However, on a hot Summer day, I do love eating their soft vanilla ice cream cones!



Thank you.

*******************************
*******************************

1 comment:

Brock Townsend said...

It is at this link on Stormfront, but I would like verification first, after all it could be fake and is definitely illegal.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t837179/