TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Saturday, August 11, 2012

FINANCIAL ALERT ! ! !

***************************************
***************************************
Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

I don't know much about money, finances, or investing (which is probably why I ain't got nothing, huh?), but this FINANCIAL OPINION from the ANN BARNHARDT web site looks important enough to bring to your attention.

Ann Barnhardt
Please read her article, "RED ALERT: IT'S OPEN SEASON ON ALL CUSTOMER FUNDS".

As I said, I don't understand any of it, so you'll have to figure out for yourself how important it is, and whether you should do anything about it.

Thank you.

NOTE:  "My unpopular and/or controversial personal opinions do not represent my Scottish clan."

***************************************
***************************************

No comments: