TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Monday, October 01, 2012

"JOHNNY OPTIMISM"

**********************************
********************************** 
Here is the "JOHNNY OPTIMISM" comic strip for today, Monday 01 October 2012.

For a larger view that's easier to read,
please click on the comic strip.
When I saw this, it took me a moment before I figured out the joke, but when I did, I couldn't help but burst into a spontaneous roar of laughter!

The comic strips, "JOHNNY OPTIMISM" and "HOPE 'N' CHANGE", are the creations of Stilton Jarlsberg, M.D., and appear on the computer Internet each Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

For further amusement, go to the web sites and read the comments posted by readers. 

"WHAT DOESN'T KILL YOU, MAKES YOU STRANGER."

**********************************
**********************************

No comments: