TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

GUESS WHAT I JUST NOW SAW?

************************************
************************************

Boy, oh boy, oh boy, but guess what I just saw, several minutes ago, before my computer totally froze up, preventing me from IMMEDIATELY creating this post?

Golly, gee whillikers, but I sure wish I'd had my camera and tripod set up on my balcony.

I watched a northbound mixed manifest freight train being pulled by two (02) CSX diesel locomotives, from New Orleans, Louisiana to Mobile, Alabama.

Nothing much unusual about that, huh?

Well, the lead locomotive was - - - good ol' engine NUMBER ONE ! ! !

Ain't that something?

For a larger view,
please click on the photograph.
Now, I don't know anything about how railroad locomotives are numbered, but seeing a "1" painted on the side of the cab HAS to be something especially rare, don't you reckon?

Anyway, I'd better get myself cleaned up and dressed, so I can grab my teeth and keep my appointment with our dentist here at the Armed Forces Retirement Home in Gulfport, Mississippi.

Those front teeth broke off about a week ago, and the dentist thinks he might be able to do something, such as building a "Maryland bridge".

For the best effect, please watch this brief instructional video in "FULL SCREEN" mode.



************************************
************************************

No comments: