TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Wednesday, January 09, 2013

MY HEAVEN AT HOME

**************************************************
**************************************************

********* WARNING ! ! ! *********

This dangerously illegal and immoral subversive underground resistance message is being surreptitiously monitored by the Beaming Internet Government Broadband Radio Oscillation Telecommunications Hearing Electronic Reconnaissance (i.e., B.I.G. B.R.O.T.H.E.R.) as part of a coordinated official clandestine domestic surveillance investigation, in cooperation with the National Administration of Zealous Interrogation (i.e., N.A.Z.I.) and the Commission On Message Monitoring Investigative Electronics (i.e., C.O.M.M.I.E.).

Serious felony criminal charges are pending, with extreme penalties yet to be determined!

****************************

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

Here is a photograph of my idea of HEAVEN, i.e., a late night here in the solitary comfort of my room, all doped up with pills to kill the pain, with a partially devoured Domino's medium sized pan pizza topped with triple helpings of pepperoni and sliced Italian sausage, together with a bottle of root beer, and my Clan MacEanruig large pewter tankard full of ice, all set up in front of a looped recording of a crackling fireplace displayed on my twenty-seven inch, High Definition, wide screen, Liquid Crystal Display television set, as I prepare to watch a feature length Hollywood movie or television show.


For a larger view, please click on the photograph.
Ah, but what KIND of movie and/or television show?

Well, I'm a guy, after all, so what do YOU think?

I think my very most favorite movie would probably be an edge of your seat suspense movie, with violence, murder, and gore.

I like violent ACTION, but I love SUSPENSE even more.

Of course, I also like traditional, good ol' fashioned, shoot 'em up, Bang! Bang!, knock down, drag out, dusty, lusty, rip roarin', Hell for leather, whoopee ti yi yippee yi yo COWBOY shows!

When it comes to war movies, the most accurate Hollywood (an oxymoron!) depictions of the war in the old Republic of Viet Nam, based on my own personal experience, are, "FORREST GUMP", "CASUALTIES OF WAR", and "GARDENS OF STONE".

My favorite television series is "CRIMINAL MINDS", and/or any of the "LAW AND ORDER" series, including the spin off productions.

I'm fascinated by violent serial criminals, and wonder how, with my background, I was so fortunate to not turn into one?

Actually, I did become a serial killer in the sense that I love devouring a steaming bowl of Cream of Wheat cereal, with brown sugar on top! 

And, boy, oh boy, oh boy, but I do love looking at my two foot tall fiber optic Christmas tree with the still unopened presents sitting beneath it (because I don't want my Christmas to be over)!

Ain't that NEAT?

The only thing missing here from this picture of perfect masculine bliss is a female companion and/or a waggledy tailed canine companion, huh?

Tomorrow morning, real early, I have to go to the Veterans Administration Gulf Coast Veterans Health Care System (Wow! What an unnecessarily loooong drawn out name!) in Biloxi, Mississippi for lab tests and a cat scan.

Well, I like critters, so I reckon this visit will be fun.

I wonder what kind of cat it will be?

"I tawt I taw a puddy tat!"

Have you ever seen a lab that DIDN'T have a friendly disposition?

Mox nix.

It's so hard to believe how incredibly well off I am, that oftentimes, I'm just utterly overwhelmed by the repeated sudden realization of it all.

So, now - - - - ,

Boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it's time to watch two (02) of my favorite movies that I found posted at the YOU TUBE web site!

For the best effect, please be sure and watch these video recordings of full length Hollywood feature films in "FULL SCREEN" mode.







___________________________

COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER 

Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. 

Non-profit, educational, or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
___________________________


Yes, I found that movie, "ANGEL AND THE BADMAN", among many others, posted at the YOU TUBE web site, where almost every one of them, with the exception of, "CAST A GIANT SHADOW", which was posted at the HULU web site, is very probably in violation of copyright laws.

Therefore, don't expect these movies to continue being available, for as soon as YOU TUBE, or the relevant production studio detects it, the movie(s) will be removed from the Internet, and/or the offending YOU TUBE account may be terminated.

At the YOU TUBE web site, I've collected a bunch of those movies, which I store in a PRIVATE personal folder.

Soooooo - - - ,

Gather 'round your young'uns, pop some corn, send out for some pizza, grill some hot dogs, pour some frosty mugs of ice cold root beer, snuggle up on the big comfy couch, dim the lights, and - - - ,

"ROLL 'EM ! ! !"

Pass the popcorn, please.

Thank you.

Armed Forces Retirement Home 
1800 Beach Drive, Unit 311 

**************************************************
**************************************************

No comments: