TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

OPENING MY CHRISTMAS GIFTS

***********************************************************
***********************************************************
Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

For the best (?) effect, please be sure and watch, in "FULL SCREEN" mode, my homemade amateur video recording, which is approximately twenty-five (25) minutes long, of ME (!) opening my Christmas gifts during the wee small hours of Tuesday 28 January 2014, my sixty-eighth (68) birthday.



This homemade amateur video recording was made using my Kodak "Easy Share" Z710 zoom lens digital camera, selecting the "VIDEO" mode, while it was mounted on my MX-2000 tripod.

Thank you.

John Robert Mallernee 
1800 Beach Drive, Unit 311 

***********************************************************
***********************************************************

No comments: