TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Friday, February 06, 2009

Border Watch

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

Did you see this evening's CBS EVENING NEWS broadcast on your television?

Click HERE to see their news report on how you can use your home computer to help watch the Mexican Border.

I signed up to be a volunteer observer.

Even as I'm typing this, I'm using my notebook computer, which is connected to my wide screen television, to watch a portion of the Rio Grande River separating Texas and Mexico.

Click HERE to learn all about it, and if you want, to volunteer YOUR computer in this crime fighting effort.

The web site does take a really long time to load, probably because everybody and their dog is now suddenly volunteering, after having seen that televised news report.

Also, whoever put that web site together can't spell or properly compose sentences, so English must be their second language.

When I see obvious misspelled words and poor grammar in my e-mail, or at an Internet web site, I become wary and back off, because that's a common indicator of something being VERY wrong!

But, in this case, I stuck with it, precisely because it was on the CBS EVENING NEWS, which meant they had to have checked out the web site and personally interviewed the responsible Texas law enforcement officials.

So, let's all start watching our Border, hey?

I'll definitely add the link to my blog.

Thank you.

John Robert Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: