FWT Homepage Translator

Monday, August 17, 2009

I've Been Away

***** WARNING!!! *****

This dangerously illegal and immoral subversive underground resistance message is being surreptitiously monitored by the Beaming Internet Government Broadband Radio Oscillation Telecommunications Hearing Electronic Reconnaissance (i.e., B.I.G. B.R.O.T.H.E.R.) as part of a coordinated official clandestine domestic surveillance investigation, in cooperation with the National Administration of Zealous Interrogation (i.e., N.A.Z.I.) and the Commission On Message Monitoring Investigative Electronics (i.e., C.O.M.M.I.E.).

Serious felony criminal charges are pending, with extreme penalties yet to be determined!


Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

Well, folks, I'm now safely back in my comfortable little room at the Old Soldiers' Home, although I am VERY tired, and still recuperating.

As some of you may know, I took a sudden trip out West to assist a friend who underwent some serious surgery.

At his request, he will remain anonymous, as he is concerned the government is watching me, and may soon arrest me, due to my widely published opinions indicating my support for night riding vigilante justice and a violent armed revolution to restore our lost republic.

But, it was good therapy for me, travelling around the country, and getting some sunshine, as I spend too much time on this computer, which isn't healthy.

In my haste to get there, I became a traffic hazard, as I was frequently falling asleep at the wheel, and weaving all over the highway.

I'm just too old to keep doing the stuff I did when I was younger, such as nonstop driving day and night, for thousands of miles.

When I got there, I was so exhausted, I couldn't even perform my duties properly.

However, there wasn't a lot of stuff for me to worry about, as my responsibilities were minimal, and I had the place all to myself, except for the dog and cat.

Being in a remote rural area, I couldn't use my computer, unless I drove into town to access the Internet at the county library.

I did have a terrible disaster when setting up my Meade ETX-60 telescope for star gazing.

The telescope slipped off of the tripod and out of my hands, flipping through the air, and crashing onto the concrete pavement.

It was a very expensive computer driven telescope, and there's no possible way I'll ever have enough money to replace it.

Maybe, sometime in the distant future, I'll invest in purchasing a simple refractor telescope, or a reflector telescope.

I enjoyed attending services at the local ward of The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter-day Saints while I was there, something I miss here at the Old Soldiers' Home, largely due to the anti-white racial animosity so prevalent throughout the District of Columbia megalopolis.

While travelling, I discovered the refreshing treat of a soft vanilla ice cream cone at Dairy Queen and McDonald's drive-ins.

Boy, oh boy, do I love those ice cream cones!

On my return journey, I took my sweet time, pausing at highway rest stops to walk around, or to take naps.

I would either stretch out on the floor of my pickup truck's cargo bed, or lie on the lawn at the rest stop, and snooze for an hour or two.

I love railroad trains, and my route allowed me the pleasure of seeing a few freight trains and one passenger train.

I had hoped to visit my biological siblings in Oklahoma, but I had too little money left to chance any side trips.

While driving in Iowa, I saw a billboard advertisement for the Danish Immigrant Museum, and stopped to visit it, as my biological maternal grandparents emigrated from Denmark to settle in Wyoming.

I bought myself a couple of souvenir T-shirts, touting my Viking heritage.

When passing through the Youngstown, Ohio area, I discovered WNIO-AM 1390 on my radio, which I am now listening to on my computer, as I'm typing this.

What great old music!

Use your own computer to tune in to that station, and I guarantee you'll like it.

I arrived back at the Soldiers' Home a little after midnight, unloaded my truck, and unpacked my bags.

Fortunately, I still had a little money left, which I needed to replace my worn out cowboy boots.

So, I placed my order on the Internet at Sheplers Western clothing for two pairs of my favorite black suede leather roughout "1848"-style pointed toe boots.

I still have to go collect my accumulation of "snail" mail from our Post Office down in the basement of this dormitory.

Also, since I have plenty of goodies in my room, with a microwave oven and a refrigerator, I haven't yet been to the mess hall to learn who's passed away during my absence.

Alas, I suspect the police will soon be knocking on my door, arresting me for a hit and run accident.

While I was driving my pickup truck out in Utah, I ran over a cattle guard, and then left the scene.

Thank you.

John Robert Mallernee
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: