TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Monday, February 26, 2007

Special Broadcast on 04 March




Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

I was just looking at the
Drudge Report, and I see there's going to be a very special program broadcast at 2100 Hours (i.e., 9:00 P.M.) Eastern Time on Sunday 04 March 2007 on the Discovery Channel.

Apparently, the actual tomb of Jesus Christ was excavated in 1980, and has been verified by DNA tests, AND - - - He and His wife, Mary Magdalene had a son named Judah.

Neat, huh?

Well, that ain't no shock.

After all, the Jewish law of that day, which Jesus Christ observed, required that He be married before He would be permitted to teach in the Temple or synagogue.

Also, Jesus Christ set the example for the rest of us, so naturally He would have married and started a family.

That's also verified by ancient writings indicating a Roman Catholic pope (I don't remember which one) ordered bishops to seek out and kill any descendents of Jesus Christ who were living in Europe.

No, I ain't talking about the "
DA VINCI CODE", or whatever, which has been disproven, (leastwise, I don't think I am - - - or am I?) although the "DA VINCI CODE" apparently makes reference to those writings.

Anyway, I ain't never read the novel, nor have I seen the movie.

Go to this web site to learn even more details and to discuss this topic.

Boy, oh boy, I'm looking forward to watching this program.

What an appropriate activity for the Sabbath, huh?

Thank you.


John Robert "SAIGON" Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "
My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: