TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Friday, April 11, 2008

Movie Critique: DON'T TELL MOM THE BABYSITTER'S DEAD

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

I just finished watching a high definition movie on my television, DON'T TELL MOM THE BABYSITTER'S DEAD, starring Christina Applegate, which I recorded from the Home Box Office premium movie channel.

This amusing family movie is a teenager's fantasy dream!

The kids are left completely alone, with no adult supervision, and total freedom to be as irresponsible as they want, without incurring any consequences.

Does that sort of remind you of Pleasure Island in the Walt Disney classic, PINOCCHIO?

Basically, it's just fun and fantasy, with some good satirical lessons mixed in, if you know how to spot them.

That's why it's so important that BOTH Mama and Daddy always watch movies with their young'uns.

I did give a hearty guffaw at the conclusion of the film, just as they began to roll the credits.

If you watch this movie, you'll see why!

Please pass the popcorn.

Thank You.

John Robert "SAIGON" Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: