TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Monday, December 19, 2011

UNITED STATES ARMY SIGNAL CORPS

******************************
******************************


Please enjoy this official United States Army video in "FULL SCREEN" mode.

Boy, oh boy, oh boy, but things have sure changed since I served in the Signal Corps, a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away!



For one thing, it ain't the Signal "Corps" anymore.

Apparently, it's a much smaller outfit now, for today, they call it the Signal REGIMENT.

My first assignment:
11th Air Defense Signal Battalion
32d Army Air Defense Command
Kaiserslautern, Germany

ME(!), during the war in the old Republic of Viet Nam,
working on an AN/TCC-70 multiplexer.

501st Signal Battalion
101st Airborne Division

Also, the equipment I worked on is long gone, and even my job of Field Radio Relay and Carrier Equipment Repair no longer exists.

Phu Lam Signal Battalion
1st Signal Brigade
Saigon, Republic of Viet Nam

"There, I was - - - ,"

(That's how I was officially trained by the 101st Airborne to begin ALL war stories! Heh! Heh! Heh!)


******************************
******************************

No comments: